Sunday 15 September 2013

We Suspect That Rascal, The Yorkshire Terrier Is Pregnant....

We have our suspicions that Rascal is expecting puppies. Her titties have swollen, which I admit they usually do after she has been in season, but not only that, she is also looking really sorry for herself and is quite mopey which is unusual behaviour for her.

Rascal feeling sorry for herself
She seems to have lost interest in her food and does not want to play. For someone who wasn't keen on the idea of breeding the Yorkies, I am feeling surprisingly excited. I have spent a lot of time learning what to expect throughout her Yorkie pregnancy and what her needs will be and I am hoping now we suspect Rascal is pregnant that Catherine will take it upon herself to learn these things too, but if not I will be constantly monitoring the dog.

I am hoping that Rascal having puppies will be an educational experience as well as an amazing thing to witness!

The Mating Of The Yorkies....

No comments:

Post a Comment