Sunday 29 September 2013

The Mating Of The Yorkies....Rascals View....

Not long ago I started to get that strange feeling again, that feeling where I am strangely drawn to Alphie, but that same feeling that makes me very annoyed at the sight of Beanie. I can't stand that dog at the best of times, but when I feel like this I just have to give her a hard time.

The last time I felt like this Alphie just wanted to play, this time I felt for sure that there was something more than friendship between us and I hoped that we could be more than friends. We would make the cutest couple, I just knew it and I thought that if I kept backing into him and teasing him, then he would soon want what I had to offer.

Alphie; the love of my life

It seemed to work as it wasn't long before Alphie started to show me more attention than normal, it gave me butterflies in the stomach and made me feel all giddy and lightheaded. When he dashed passed me, nipping my back legs I almost swooned with happiness and when he finally climbed on top of me I didn't think my legs would take the weight - but they did!

He wasn't an experienced lover, so it took a few attempts before we mated successfully. He was clumsy and to be honest a bit clueless, but I suppose that is what comes of having a younger lover - what a shameless cougar I am! The first time we mated properly we sort of got tied together by our bits, it was wonderful and we were stuck together for what seemed like a hours, I could not help but get excited.

Alphie sleeping after doing the deed
Catherine and her Mum appeared in a panic, apparently attracted by all the noise we were making, they sat with us stoking our heads and feeding me the small, soft treats I love until we came apart. Alphie didn't eat, move or make any noise at all whilst we were tied, it was as if he was embarrassed to be seen tied with me. I on the other hand wanted the whole world to know. It would have been nice to have been given a little more privacy, but our owners were worried that I would hurt Alphies male bits - as if!

Alphie made me feel a little used
When we finally came apart I did feel a little used as all Alphie wanted to do was to lick his male bits and to sleep, whereas I wanted to do it all again.
 
After a while my strong urges towards Alphie started to wane, but not before we had tied four more times. After that first time, every evening we would get together and end up tied, it was exhilarating, I cannot describe how good it made me feel. I didn't even feel embarrassed when we got tied together outside, in front of the whole family, while they were eating their dinner and I was so loud that I'm sure that even the neighbours knew what we were up to, but I was so happy I just didn't care!








Read The Mating Of The Yorkies....


No comments:

Post a Comment